Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6:38
We hear all the time how important it is to keep the romance alive in a relationship, and that's not bad advice. There are lots of romantic things to do for your husband, but to find just the right things for him all you need to do is consider what he likes and doesn't like.
Here are some ideas you may want to consider. Just find one, or more, that you think your husband will really appreciate:
1. Prepare his favorite meal. Make a romantic candlelight dinner. You can have soft music playing in the background and both of you can get dressed up.
2. Get him a gift certificate for a massage, or better yet, give him one yourself.
3. Take him on a picnic or stargazing. This can be a great way for the two of you to spend some quality time together without a lot of noise and distractions.
4. Buy tickets for his favorite teams next home game, for both of you. Nothing says "I love you" like doing something that the other person really enjoys especially if it's not really something you're into.
5. Spritz a little of your perfume, the one he absolutely loves, on his shirt. Not too much though, you don't want his friends to tease him about wearing perfume, just a little bit so he can have the scent of you all day long.
6. Make sure that you always give him a warm kiss whenever the two of you are heading off in different directions. That's another way he'll be thinking of you all day long.
7. Spend some time playing video games with him. This is a great way of letting him know that he's important to you and so is his happiness, that you want to be a part of the things he likes to do.
8. Put a love note in his backpack or briefcase so he can be surprised by it during the day. Tell him you'll be thinking about him and that you can't wait until he gets home to you.
9. Send him some flowers at work. Sure, he might be a little, embarrassed but he'll be more flattered than, embarrassed and this is a great way of telling everyone in his office that you love him and that you're thinking about him, and that will make him feel like a million dollars.
Use these ideas to get started, but you know your husband and you know what he likes. If you really want to know what romantic things to do for your husband just figure out the things that he really enjoys and go from there.